Friday, April 21, 2017

Closure

The best thing about funerals is the egg salad sandwiches. 

I was at my uncle's funeral a few weeks ago and the luncheon afterwards was catered by my aunt's restaurant. It was fine, but it just wasn't the same as having the classic funeral luncheon with open-faced buns made by all the church ladies.

I don't even LIKE egg salad sandwiches but ever since the luncheon I have been thinking about them. So when I was grocery shopping today and saw a pre-made one in the cooler, I stopped to think.

I was just at the dentist getting a filling, so I needed something soft to eat.... it was 11:30 and the smart thing to do is eat... I hate egg salad but this looked delicious.... but what if they didn't use enough mustard powder...omg it's almost $5 this is insane what are you thinking.... BUY THE DAMN SANDWICH STIINA....!!!

So I bought it. And ate every last bit in the car.

Aaaahhhh. Bliss. Tastes like funeral. 😍😍



No comments:

Post a Comment