Saturday, April 22, 2017

Choosing

My husband and I have been learning kettlebells from my friend who is a trainer in our closest city. We have to drive almost an hour in the middle of the day to make it work. Today we worked cows in the morning and had to stop our fencing job to come to the city.

On such a beautiful day it felt stupid to stop our farm work and drive to the city for our training. Plus we were kind of grumpy with each other because...well you know. Working with your spouse is not always easy.

But we got to train outside and it.was.amazing. We train barefoot and it felt so good to be active with the grass under our feet.

Yes, we are fairly active in our farm jobs, but we are excited about what Kettlebell can do for us and looking forward to getting stronger and having better posture, mobility, and control through our training.

And when my friend sent this photo to me, instead of critiquing my stupid hair, ugly sunglasses, flat feet, and weird expression, I decided to see a badass couple who are choosing each other every day, even when it's hard, and encouraging each other to try new things. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment